Prosperity Kennel - Good dogs are made with good people

Puppies for sale
Web Intro
powered by

My Blog

Name Competition

Hi everybody,

We are 5 weeks old English Cocker Spaniels now and in a week or 2 we can actually move on  to our new homes!  We need names. Here are the ground rules:

English Cocker Spaniels for sale
1. The name has to start with a "P"
2. There are 2 females and a male that we are looking to name
3. The names already given are the mother Patience, Prudence, Precious, Peace and Pride

Look forward to hearing your suggestions.  Blog away!

Reward:
If your name is picked you get a 50% discount on a puppy!

36 Comments to Name Competition:

Comments RSS
Katja on Tuesday, February 15, 2011 8:07 AM
Panic - Paco - Polo - Priceless - Prince - Princess - PI - Pooh - Prague - Paris - PopEye - Pronto - Pongo - Para - Piña - Pisa - Må jobbe litt også :) Klem og lykke til! Katja

Assignment Writing Service #1 in USA on Thursday, May 13, 2021 12:06 PM
here are 2 females and a male that we are looking to name.

joe on Saturday, June 26, 2021 1:18 PM
Shop Online at BangJackets.com for Best Quality Cowhide, Sheepskin, Lambskin 100% Genuine Leather Jackets and Coats One Of The Top Rated 100% Genuine Leather Outfits Online Store. Other Relevant Links Pages: Bang Jackets !! Mens Jackets !! Womens Jackets !! Movies Jackets !! Mens Cafe Racer Jackets !! Mens Slim Fit Jackets !! Mens Celebrity Jackets !! Mens Winter Jackets !! Womens Motorcycle Jackets !! Womens Winter Coats !!

miryam on Tuesday, February 15, 2011 3:06 PM
Pinot ( Noir , blanc , griggio .. ) Paloma , Picasso , Philip Patriot , Paulus , Pontus , Portos , Prima/o , Primavera ..

miryam on Tuesday, February 15, 2011 3:07 PM

tibet visit on Sunday, May 19, 2013 4:01 AM
You could definitely see your expertise in the paintings you write. The sector hopes for more passionate writers like you who are not afraid to mention how they believe. All the time follow your heart.

tourist places in tibet on Sunday, May 19, 2013 6:32 AM
This design is incredible! You obviously know how to keep a reader entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Fantastic job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

dialemupo1970 blog on Thursday, May 23, 2013 8:52 PM

I know of the fact that today , more and more workers are now being attracted by Bags and the area of Bags . However, to be a fashionable people you will need to first usually takes so much time to deciding the series of Bags to buy. all the moving through your store to store just so you can buy the least expensive . stars have decided to pick ofCeline. Thanks alot : ) for the good judgment I received from your traders .

Check this out on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 4:09 PM
Seien Sie Ziel . Jetzt, ist im Wesentlichen geregelt gesteuert und ausserboerslichen gespeichert bis auf a Minimum Anzahl .

adres internetowy on Monday, August 25, 2014 9:34 PM
Individuals payments care the very passageway. Complete kind of home, a lot more very important parts that to target the principle attention The inside furnishings is critical to deal with the actual details

strona www on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 4:52 AM
When generating your own private new kitchen should never select among the two If you want this particular wall cloth made u . s . very well for a few years together with did not need almost any scores should select a area from really efficient quality

anonymous on Friday, August 17, 2018 9:59 AM
awesome click

cheapessaysonline on Saturday, August 18, 2018 7:25 AM
Both of these puppies are looking so cute that I would love to hold them if I was ever having the chance to be there. It sure is something that we are not able to see every day and I am glad to read about it.

v on Thursday, December 27, 2018 3:08 AM
vvvvvvvvvvv

the best resume writers on Tuesday, January 15, 2019 2:58 AM
I think the best name that you can give to your puppy is Pepper. I get my first pet when I was a 6 year old. I remember that after school my mom said that she has a surprise from me and I got shocked when a saw a cute white puppy lying on my bed. I named him cookie because I love cookies the way I love him. Cookie become my best buddy when I am growing, he is always there when I go home and he is the one who relieved my stress at school. I think the best name that you can give to your puppy is Pepper.

best writing service reviews on Thursday, May 9, 2019 4:47 AM
This is a very interesting game! I would like to name one of your puppies, Pixie! I am a fan of Peter Pan, and pixie dust is one of the highlights of the movie. Pixie dust is used by the people in the Neverland to be able to fly. For me, dogs are like flying whenever they run. Just like flying, they look very free and full of fun and enjoyment. I really want to have a dog again, because it's been a while since I last had my own dog.

Alfred Mason on Friday, August 9, 2019 1:15 AM
Your blog is very informative i would like to see this Your blog is really informative me and cool post. your blog is informative to me and cool post. your blog is really cool post.thanks for sharing the nice and cool post. keep it up. Cheap uk rubber flooring

instastalker on Saturday, February 8, 2020 3:18 AM
I am very happy to find this interesting post. I like your writing style and impress your working effort. I have bookmark your site for seeing your next post. Thanks for sharing this knowledgeable post. Go to site instastalker to see nice topics on instagram.

what is onlyfans on Wednesday, June 24, 2020 10:34 AM
Great article! Very informative blog. This was very helpful! Thank you so much for this!

Bobbie T. Yokum on Tuesday, July 21, 2020 8:16 AM
Another reason why businesses should incorporate charitable giving into their mission statement is that it encourages your team to do the same. You’ll be able to volunteer along with extending team building inside your organization Click Here To Know More.

Street View Online on Sunday, October 4, 2020 10:50 PM
I regularly visit your site and find a lot of interesting information.

Joseph D. Fuller on Sunday, December 27, 2020 10:58 AM
Generous individuals will in general have the option to adapt to their own issues more effectively than the individuals who don’t give. Providing for others improves your confidence, fearlessness, and self-esteem. This favorable position flows into all aspects of your life so you will find that you are more confident For More Information.

kaspersky antivirus on Saturday, March 6, 2021 8:23 AM
Dogs occur the best friend of human beings. I read the blog in which you described the lots of dogs. I appreciate your thinking and hard work.

i need help with my homework on Tuesday, March 23, 2021 1:08 PM
Our core mission is to make your academic journey easier by being there for you when you are unable to meet your deadlines

assignment help australia on Thursday, March 25, 2021 2:42 PM
I am truly inspired by this online journal! Extremely clear clarification of issues is given and it is open to every living soul. I have perused your post, truly you have given this extraordinary informative data about it.

CLIK HERE on Monday, April 26, 2021 7:36 AM
Although the discussion about whether the customer is right continues, the absence of customer content is a certain approach to keep people returning.

CLIK HERE on Monday, April 26, 2021 7:39 AM
Problem-solving is the capacity to discover an answer for a troublesome issue or concern. It includes identifying an issue, understanding the reason for the issue, finding an answer, and finding a way to correct the issue.

custom shopify app development on Friday, May 7, 2021 5:07 AM
Excel your brand identity with utmost designs and completely responsive Shopify storefronts that provide a seamless online shopping experience to your potential visitors

Risk Assessment on Friday, May 7, 2021 6:51 AM
With more than a decade of experience, SecurityX is offering bespoke risk assessment services to the industry.

custom shopify app development toronto on Friday, May 7, 2021 7:37 AM
We build Shopify apps with super-assistive features that are convenient to you.

free time tracking software on Friday, May 7, 2021 7:46 AM
People who find time tracking or management a big struggle can do a lot better with a top-notch time app. it’s understandable that you have so much to do in both personal and professional space

Online Homework Services on Friday, May 7, 2021 8:58 AM
Producing immaculately written papers is not a walk in the park. Students have to juggle between many tasks at a time to keep ahead in their academic endeavors.

mens shearling outfits on Tuesday, June 8, 2021 7:23 AM
if you like a celebrity leather jacket and you are looking to have it so here is one of the best leather jacket website named by filmstarlook from where you can get the best leather jackets. visit to the website to get your design

Jamz on Wednesday, June 23, 2021 9:28 AM
Thanks for the wonderful share. Your article has proved your hard work and experience you have got in this field. Brilliant .i love it reading. Quran Pak At Affordable Price

Anonymous on Monday, June 28, 2021 2:40 AM
Thank you for giving us amazing information on this topic. Actually, I was searching for this kind of information Innokin Endura T18 II 1300 mAh Starter Kit

Anonymous on Tuesday, July 13, 2021 2:07 AM
I have visited this blog post three time first to know the structure second for the enjoyment and third to take the knowledge form it. amazon seo consultant